Clams & Corals Comin' at you!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Whoopee! I finally found a squamosa!! It's teeny (and it certainly didn't look that way in the picture darnit!)

img_972305_0_6a466e1e89a2fc516c7fa336fb35a55c.jpg

and a cool plate coral too

img_972305_1_8129293722afc611fd3a31d76a045af5.jpg

and another coral (hey, I had to make the min to get free shipping Kurt!)

img_972305_2_583c32439988347bff15d4e40831138c.jpg

thought I'd chance extremecorals.com....I've had ok luck with them but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them....but I was really, really wanting a squamosa so I chanced it.

I was just thinking about you today... weird. Hadn't seen you around here much and wondered what was up with the tanks. I see now. Spending the tax refund, eh? That plate kinda looks like one I had once. :( Fun corals with personality. Yeah... only reefers would understand that last statement, eh?

I was just thinking about you today... weird. Hadn't seen you around here much and wondered what was up with the tanks. I see now. Spending the tax refund, eh? That plate kinda looks like one I had once. :( Fun corals with personality. Yeah... only reefers would understand that last statement, eh?

I'm hoping it does ok in the tank. I put everything in the larger tank. I'm going to have to do some re-arranging this weekend....oh! maybe I can make another spot or two for MORE corals! :clown:

The squamosa might be small now but not for long. They grow quickly. Very nice additions you have there ms beanctr

wow that first pic is awesome! I'm hoping to get a saltwater tank in the future...the distant future! I currently rent my house and I'm afraid of setting one up in a "non-stable" area...meaning someplace I will move from! GAK!

Back
Top Bottom