Clown fishies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miss cruz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi i have two clown fish in a 55 litre tank which is 12 gallons i think ???? I have two clowns in it do you think its ok an big enough for them they seem happy was just curious :)

Hi i have two clown fish in a 55 litre tank which is 12 gallons i think ???? I have two clowns in it do you think its ok an big enough for them they seem happy was just curious :)

what kind of clowns? true percula clowns are the smallest and need a bare minimum of 15 gallons for a pair

Thats them will they be ok ?? I had a damsel an put one in but he bullied an bullied only had them in together a few hours bt i got rid of my damsel an got the clown a friend

Thats them will they be ok ?? I had a damsel an put one in but he bullied an bullied only had them in together a few hours bt i got rid of my damsel an got the clown a friend

they look like ocellaris they will be just fine for a while, but full grown they will need at least a 20 gallon. 30 gallons would be an even better option

Back
Top Bottom