could any one help with naming these plants for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the first one looks like a small amazon sword.
second looks like some chain sword.
last one looks like some larger leafed crypt and in the bottom left maybe dwarf sagittaria
not 100% sure though, hopes this helps1

Yes thanks will now Google them for some tips as they just seem to exist in my tank and not thrive like id like them to. Any tips for these?

the amazon sword and crypt love nutrient rich substrate, dwarf sage is pretty much impossible to kill, and the chain sword is pretty hardy as well if i am not mistaken. all are low/med to med/high lighting

zach_1_6 said:
the amazon sword and crypt love nutrient rich substrate, dwarf sage is pretty much impossible to kill, and the chain sword is pretty hardy as well if i am not mistaken. all are low/med to med/high lighting

Ok thanks for your help, just one more thing if you will, how do i calculate my lighting?

Well what is your current lighting set up?
Type of light (t12, t8, t5ho, compact fluorescent, incandescent, LED, or metal halide)
How many watts it has?
What the color spectrum is (6500k to 10 000k is what the should have to grow plants)

zach_1_6 said:
Well what is your current lighting set up?
Type of light (t12, t8, t5ho, compact fluorescent, incandescent, LED, or metal halide)
How many watts it has?
What the color spectrum is (6500k to 10 000k is what the should have to grow plants)

Not sure of the spectrum of it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111211_173015.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111211_173015.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 117
I would call the first one mike the second one Randolph and the third one Everett.

Back
Top Bottom