craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks man, colors on that are pretty amazing. Snake genetics are amazing.
Here's my little girl Fiona

Man I love her eyes yes they are its my friends in NY he's the one teaching me about done stuff in milk snakes he's got amazing color morphs he has a desert ghost ball python amazing

Nice ghost is a pretty cool gene. I have a normal, a lesser, a Mojave, and a pinstripe. I hope to have some blue eyed Lucy's when I pair my Mojave to my lesser in a year or two.

Very nice like I told loach pythons are kinda intimidating since I just got into snake keeping with my first one getting in 9 hrs

Ahh I got it now lol. It really depends on the species. Balls would be my reccomend action for a beginner snake but colubrids are good too.

Yea didn't want nothing that could eat me lmao maybe once I get used to handling them I might getone but for now I do like colubrids

Ball pythons max out at 4' I don't want anything that can eat me although reticulated pythons as baby's are awesome but i can't handle a 20' snake lol.

Yea beautiful but no my luck he'd unlock the top slither into my need I wake up getting strangled not very high on the ways I wanna die list

Hahaha your chances are just as high with your milksnake as a ball python. I wouldn't reccomend green trees though, I have one that's my calmest nicest snake, my little girl however is straight evil sometimes. She strikes at water when I mist her.

image-1567778929.jpg

She's ready to bite lol. It doesn't hurt but it surprises you that's all I've been bit by her twice and my normal once.

Hahaha your chances are just as high with your milksnake as a ball python. I wouldn't reccomend green trees though, I have one that's my calmest nicest snake, my little girl however is straight evil sometimes. She strikes at water when I mist her.

She's ready to bite lol. It doesn't hurt but it surprises you that's all I've been bit by her twice and my normal once.

She looks like she's about to eat you lol yea its like I was thinking today that the prettiest animals are usually the most deadliest its like a tease

Yea bonding with really tames them out. Most of my snakes are good except the little one and my lesser. The lessers just nervous a lot. The other four I can grab their heads and push their noses with no reaction

Yea bonding with really tames them out. Most of my snakes are good except the little one and my lesser. The lessers just nervous a lot. The other four I can grab their heads and push their noses with no reaction

Holy crap that's crazy how does the bonding process go with milk snakes already had it explained how tarantulas do it

Back
Top Bottom