Finally Found Some!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butterfly_koi

Aquarium Advice Addict
After months of searching I finally found my second favorite catfish :)

PicsArt_1359692603429.jpg

My favorite of course being the Redtail but I'll never have a tank to fit one so my second favorite is the S.A. Bumblebee Cat. I picked up two of these little guys and couldn't be happier

Very cool. I actually saw bumblebee cats at petsmart the other day. My eyes lit up and I could not remember when they started selling them.

I actually found these little guys in a pet shop that sells awesome cichlids. They of course had my Redtail which was like waving a cookie in front of my face and then telling me I couldn't have it but I resisted lol

Is that catfish black and brown? It kinda has the colors of a ball python. I've got a catfish that's brown and black and that's why I'm asking.

Well thank you David :)
I had to do a bit of rearranging in the tank due to the fact that the Bumblebees took over the Syno's hole in the DW, he swam around acting like a grump until I made more areas for the Bees.

This is my catfish I was talking about. I just saw it at the store and never bothered to look at the name of it on the tank.

image-3762442137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom