Finally getting the new tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
It will be delivered later this week. A 55 gal this time. Going to be community with pfs. That makes 12 up and running folks. I am NOT addicted!

When I get it I will use the media from the FX5 to cycle it. That filter is on the cichlid tank and is in need of cleaning so it will be a fast cycle. I'll post pics once the tank is set up.

Ohhh I am getting excited.

i don't know if i can hang with you with my measly 7 tanks, 1 pond, and 1 frog vivarium enclosure... :)

Jchillin said:
I'm excited for you as well but I am also a bit concerned. What major appliance/furniture did you remove this time? :ROFLMAO:

Ahhh Bill that was the reason we moved to the new house. I have a 600 sq foot bedroom that way crying out for a tank. Believe it or not, we have a queen size bed, 2 dressers, an armoire and soon a 55 gal and still room to spare!

BTW, I fired Dr. Phistank. ROFL.

A nice 55 gallon SW tank sure would look nice Anne. I know I wont be able to sway you but I had to try. LOL

I agree it would be fantastic. I am not ready for SW just yet, one day I will have one though. I've started doing research. :)

Back
Top Bottom