Finally more than danios. :grin:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe you could go on the day they get the shipment

That's my plan, but then I'm leery of 'same day' shipment stress, etc. I don't know that I have much choice, though.

LoL - I don't think any of us have enough room in our aquariums, steven. Those specific gourami only get 2" long, though. . .

No pics up yet, but I got 4 rummy nose tetras over the weekend - nice lookin fish! They've colored up nicely and I'm looking forward to building up their school, once my danios move out. ;) 8 rummies in a nice school is going to be awesome! :D

I'm also planning on picking up some otos tomorrow omw home from work - the LFS employee I spoke with recommended 6 f or my 30 gal - does this seem like about TWICE what I need or am I misinformed?

I would personally add the ottos later when the tank has been running longer. How long has it been running cycled anyway? :|

It's been cycled for about 3 weeks now, but the brown algae/diatoms have arrived, so I thought they'd be fine. Check my new adds thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom