Finaly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck! I never had any with them. I could never get my water parameters just right for them. they're awfully fussy =)

How big of a Cichlid tank you thinking? You going for dwarfs?

How big of a Cichlid tank you thinking? You going for dwarfs?

I still have a ways to go before I'll be ready for my next tank, but I was leaning towards something in the 55-60 gallon range. I'm holding off on the 125 gallon tank for the discus. I probably won't add any tanks until I get my current 60 gallon planted. Plus, I've still got a lot to research/learning to do about keeping those types of fish.

yeah, i agree do the research first! I went the opposite route! Believe me, it's much more expensive! Let me know how it works! I'm down to four Bolivians and Two keyholes (just the Cichlid count) in my 48 gal. Love them all!

We have had 6 GBR's for about 2 months now. No issues. Perfectly healthy. I just don't believe they're quite as hard as people say they are. With proper water changes and attention paid to the water parameters, they should be fine. :)

NODAK1979 said:
We have had 6 GBR's for about 2 months now. No issues. Perfectly healthy. I just don't believe they're quite as hard as people say they are. With proper water changes and attention paid to the water parameters, they should be fine. :)

I had pristine water quality, my 20g high housed one gbr and it died within a week; no other fish in it, nitrates were below 10, did water changes every 5 days or so and still died, they are really sketchy, I think I'll stick to Bolivian rams =]

its hard to see because the camera on my phone is horable

my tank
GetAttachment.aspx

two of the three gold rams. (i couldnt get a pic with all three in it)
GetAttachment.aspx

Back
Top Bottom