First pic of my Dracula Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JM

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's a pic i took of him about five minutes after i put him in the tank last night. Hopefully i'll have some better ones in the future after i get him a pistol shrimp.

112283draculagobybq1.jpg

Changed your link for you since the other site doesn't allow hot linking of images.

Very nice looking fish :D

Very nice. It would be great to get it a pistol shrimp in the future and see what happens.

BTW...how is the cross hatch doing?

The crosshatch is great. She doesn't bother anything in the tank other than at feeding time. She gets a little aggressive when it comes to food, but it seems like the other two fish (male flame wrasse and juvi chevron tang) have adjusted well and take it in stride as they feed right along with her and don't seem to be fazed by here behavior. Hopefully the goby will only get better looking, i've read that they get about 3 inches and mine is barely 2" so hopefully his colors will get better with age. He also accepted food for the first time tonight only a day after going in the tank. (mysis shrimp)

Back
Top Bottom