Got some driftwood for my plecos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irishdaisy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I did a new tank design. I can't wait for my guppy fry to get bigger ! Now at this moment I have 3 plecos 1.5 inch each 2 adult guppies and about 24 guppy fry in a 26gallon bowfront ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428560389.606575.jpg.actually I'm thinking I should angle the driftwood abit more but I will wait until next weeks vacuuming

I uprooted the plants by accident so I undid and replanted the whole tank I hope they will be okay. I used flourite red underneath my gravel and I bought some liquid plant food

I have a fluval c3 it's good for a 50g and my tank is 26g also I used the flourite gravel it supposed to help also (by breaking down and tuning waste into plant food?) but I do have another filter it's brand new u cycled it's a submersible fluval nano good for 15 gallons. Should I use that as well?

Okay maybe I will add it in a week or 2. Some of the guppy fry are still quite small and I don't want to make too much current for them. I can't wait to see what colors they will be. At the moment they are all plain still

I added the extra filtration but I'm rly hating the way I just moved some stuff around in the tank .. Next week I will re design again :/ whyy did I mess around w it !!!! So crappy ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429335729.298141.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429335749.465546.jpg

Looks natural. I found, like imacoolguy has too, lol, that i never really stop messing with my tanks. Youll find somethin you like. Then youll get an idea, and re-arrange. Ha ha. Or even more like me, youll be re-scaping and get an idea mid rescape. Rofl. Its a curse. But keep it up, looks good. Also more filtration never hurt a thing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I changed the fake rock with a bubble wall instead. to make it more flowy. . Here's My final design I took the pic right after arranging it so very cloudy water ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430078495.828621.jpg what do you think? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430078589.609549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How it looks now lol gImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436758103.205552.jpgot rid of most of my plants because I kept uprooting them during water changes. I want to get more grass like plants anyone know the name of it!

Where did you get the sub? That's an awesome looking tank

Sent from my LG-G4 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I added some fluorite and gravel because when I was planting my new plants today my nice white sand got sprinkled with black dirt ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437099704.567024.jpg

Already thinking of buying a 5lb bag or white sand and sprinkling it on top of all these colours lol

Back
Top Bottom