Got the coolest thing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
My husband got me a crystal for Christmas for my tank. It changes colors and at night it is gorgeous! Thank god he didnt pay full price for it or I would have killed him. The thing was 30 bucks and he got it half price with a coupon. But even at 30 bucks I would have been thrilled. I'll have to take some pictures and post them. It is awsome!

Neat. Does the crystal change colors from the water rippling and thus changing the angle of the light hitting it? I hope your camera can capture the beauty you describe.

I didnt get to take a pic last night....went and bought oneof those delux heat and massage chairs.....what better to watch my fish in :wink: I hope that I can get a good picture of it. It hard to explainbut it relex off of everything. You know how they have the lights now for the twin towers? Well that is what it reminds me of when it shines up threw the water. Its awsome!

Okay guys. I just took some pictures of the tank well actually the crystal. Think it looks pretty good! I think that you will like them when they get approval! Cant wait to hear your feedback about it! :p

It doesnt have a switch that you can turn it off and on with so its plugged in 24/7. I turn on my lights on my tank as soon as I get up in the morning and and when it gets dark I turn them off and when they are off and all the lights in the room are off....what a site! It actually makes a pretty good nightlight for my daughter in the morning making her way to the lamp! So its turned out to be pretty handy!

Back
Top Bottom