Happy Valentines Day to me :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
My wife got me this for Valentines day.

DSCN5930.jpg

That's just beautiful! What a nice wife you have :) What are you going to get her?

BTW, what program do you use to automatically add your name to your photos?

I need to find me a lady that likes my hobbies.

its just so hard to find one thats willing to participate in the chants to bring back the dead, . . . . .and my aquariums. :lol:

what program do you use to automatically add your name to your photos?

I use PhotoShop. I actually have to manually add it, but I have createds soem actions used by PS that work for whatever size I resize to ;)

reefrunner--you are one lucky guy. Your wife deserves something special.

William--there's a lady out there for you somewhere--start with the aquarium hobby and go from there! :jump:

My BF is an animal lover, but to the extent I am. He's not really a fish lover, but I'm working on him and his interest is definitely peaking over time :p

He's not really a fish lover, but I'm working on him and his interest is definitely peaking over time

Keep after him, my wife started me on this path 15 years ago ;)

What a great gift...How surprised were you?

Well it went like this, we stopped at the LFS and the guy says, "You know that tort you wanted in the "not for sale" tank?"
I say, "Yeah"
He says, "We got another one, we tried to call you."
He shows me the coral.
I say, "How much?"
He names his price.
I say, "You must need to get that much for it to support your crack habit!"
We both laugh, he says, "Yeah I know, it's too rich for my blood. It's all the owner, Everyone has gone so nuts over the other one, and it's the Acro everyone just has to have."
I shop some more, get my RO/DI water and my wife pays for it as I lug the jugs back to the car. When she comes out she's carrying a bag, she get's in, hands it to me and says Happy Valentines Day. I was pretty suprised, to say the least.

Oh yeah, in case anyone doesn't know...it is an Acropora tortuosa frag from ORA, they call it a blue tort, but they are color blind, it is green and purple. There are a couple spots that might be considered blue if your being generous, but it ain't blue, LOL. I don't really care that it is supposed to be blue, I knew it was a tort and that I liked it the color it was, just throwing that out there for your amusement.

reefrunner69 said:
I shop some more, get my RO/DI water and my wife pays for it as I lug the jugs back to the car. When she comes out she's carrying a bag, she get's in, hands it to me and says Happy Valentines Day. I was pretty suprised, to say the least.

I guess I am a fish dork because I just did a big *awwwww* over that story :p That's really, very sweet :)

Awsome looking coral... N e e d m o r e l i g h t i n m y c a n o p y f o r t h o s e ! I want some asap...

Yep no Valentine like that for me....

Back
Top Bottom