Heaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettaorr

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 10 gallon tank the heater I got is for 2-15 gallons my question is is this a good heater for this tank? I also got a 1/2 gallon to 1 1/2 gallon heater for my 1 gallon tank?

... What's your question? A 10g is between 2 and 15g right. And a 1 is between a half and 1 and half gallon tank. Seems like you found your heaters.

Ugh I hate rude posts with no real information to provide :nono:

That being said, if you want to be technical, it depends on the temperature of the room in relation to the temperature you want the tanks to be at. But those heaters should be fine considering how small the tanks are :)

Ugh I hate rude posts with no real information to provide :nono:

That being said, if you want to be technical, it depends on the temperature of the room in relation to the temperature you want the tanks to be at. But those heaters should be fine considering how small the tanks are :)

Ok the room is warm all winte for the most part reason I asked about the 10 gallon is I notice u can buy a 10-30 gallon heater

Ok the room is warm all winte for the most part reason I asked about the 10 gallon is I notice u can buy a 10-30 gallon heater

Well what temp are you wanting to keep the tank at? Unless you want to keep the temp really high, you should be fine. Like with my discus tank I had a higher wattage heater than you would normally have in a 55 because I kept the tank at 86 Fahrenheit in a room that stayed a constant 70.

Also make sure they're adjustable so you can keep the temp where you want it.

Back
Top Bottom