I don't want to jinx it. But I may be getting...***update***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
150g SW tank. For FREE! :eek2: I was talking to this guy my mom knows through her work, and he just doesn't have the time for it anymore. My husband and I are going to look at it on tues day. If he does give it to us, he is giving us everything. Tank, fish, filters. I feel like screaming, I really want it, but I don't want to get my hopes up either. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

OMG, what a trip!! Obviously this person is suffering severe memory loss, since you can imagine what he has paid for this setup - congratulations! :mrgreen:

thats a major investment in equipment that you will not have to worry about at all!

lucky! Share the love!!!

kidding. :p

where is my prize? :| :lol: :mrgreen: just kidding

hope it works out

also is he giving you a RO filter?

So I am going to look at it today. I don't know why I feel nervous. I feel like I am going on a job interview or something. I will bring back pictures! :D

WOW!
I hope you get it :D
That would be amazing :wink:
I can already see you ordering 250lbs of live rock from liverocks.com :D

Of course its going to happen...one never turns down a free tank...especially a marine tank...especially established...especially a big one!

Looks good...can't wait to see what it looks like after a couple of months in your hands.

i agree .. that is an awesome bargain!! Wow ... you will have to definately post photos of the tank after some time!!

I cant believe it still. I need to find the biggest thank you card on the market. YEA!!!

Well I will have a new (used) tank next Tuesday!! This is going to be the longest week.

Meredith...I know where you've been with this thread. You've been in the SW forums!!! :(

You can let the rest of your FW buds know about this. I personally respect those who have both...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom