Julii Corydoras!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tleyton

Aquarium Advice Activist
It's picked up 4 Julii Cory cats today! 2 are like 1 inch and 2 are about 1 1/2 inches. Still small. Super cute! They're hanging out while getting acclimated.

image-1859069047.jpg

Love them!!!! I'm getting a shipment or Serbai today :))

Me too! It was between the Juliis or sterbai for me. The Juliis looked in better health at the store so I went with those hut would love sterbai someday too!

I originally wanted to stock my tank with julliis because of their beautiful markings but then I went to my LFS and fell in love with my seven bandits :)

image-1012233177.jpg

image-1737850075.jpg

Congrats on your little guys they are such a fun addition!

They're already becoming mine too. They're super cute and funny to watch. I want more already.

Ooo...the bandits are so cool! My LFS didn't have those! I also like the albino too... :)

Thank you! Yeah i got lucky i honestly didn't even know they existed! If your tank size and stock allows for it definitely get more corys!

Yea, I have a 55 gallon that's not even close to full stock so I definitely will. I'll look for some bandits!

Yea, I have a 55 gallon that's not even close to full stock so I definitely will. I'll look for some bandits!

Yes definitely keep your eye out that would be awesome! If i were you i would add a little bit to your jullii school first and then put in another school of a different variety. But obviously thats just an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom