Last additions..I swear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccCapt

SW 20 & Over Club
A local reefer is moving and selling off his stuff. I picked up this male & 2 female bartlett anthias for $40 :D I think 40 is my new lucky number.

bartlett_5-08.jpg

"Last additions..I swear"
Uh-huh, sure. Someone post this on the forum bulletin board. Nice fish by the way.

Thanks all.

"Last additions..I swear"
Uh-huh, sure. Someone post this on the forum bulletin board. Nice fish by the way.
:lol: Is it too late to retract that statement?

How is the powder brown doing? His he out of QT?
It's doing great. I've had in in qt for 13 days now. No signs of any problems, but I'm probably going to wait another week anyway. The fish eats like a savage. It eats flake, any kind of frozen and will take nori out of my fingers!

These anthias I didn't qt. The guy I got them from had them 2 yrs. All his fish looked really fat and healthy. The male in this trio is huge.

Ya I like those anthias, I want to get a few in my next tank when I upgrade to a biger system. They bring in a lot of color. Unfortunately, I will be pretty maxed out when I put my powder brown in the main tank this coming Tuesday. My powder brown is a pig too, he also comes up to eat the nori before I even get a chance to push the suction cup against the glass.

great coloring on the anthias......last additions??? HAHA!! I bet you can't make it more than a month before another "last addition" is added. ;)

Thanks everyone.

I bet you can't make it more than a month before another "last addition" is added. :wink:
I know when I'm stocked and I'm stocked now...lol. Definitely no more fish, but coral...you never know ;)

Nothing is left now. When I got the fish the only thing he had left was the biggest royal gramma I ever saw and a 6 line wrasse. He had about 100lbs of lr left that he later sold for $150.

Really nice additions. What your total population now? "One more fish", do you keep hearing that in your head????

I really want a few of those Anthias, but have to wait for another tank. I'm pretty much maxed out in my 125.

Thanks again.

What your total population now? "One more fish", do you keep hearing that in your head????
powder brown tang - still in qt
2-spot bristletooth tang
lamarck angel
(coral beauty I HAD for a really long time mysteriously died right after I added the lamarck)
yellow watchman goby
2 mated clarkii clowns
3 dispar anthias
3 barlett anthias

Actually I keep thinking....I have too many fish...lol. The anthias, always on the move, really "fills" the tank, at least visually.

Back
Top Bottom