LED moonlight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paxdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
finally got the LEDS i ordered on ebay! not bad for 5 dollars shipping included!
sorry about the bad picture. had to use my phone.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 96
Nice!! I'm a big fan of the moonlight effect as long as its really dim like you have. I believe fish need a all dark period so at 3am my lights shut down completely. Same with my saltwater tank.

Nice!! I'm a big fan of the moonlight effect as long as its really dim like you have. I believe fish need a all dark period so at 3am my lights shut down completely. Same with my saltwater tank.

yeah i have mine on a timer too. i just wanted it for time when im awake and the the light has already shut off. I gotta be able to see my fish!!!

Awesome! (y) And great deal! I love moonlighting. I would like to get some for my living room aquarium so I can watch my nocturnal fish for an hour each night before all lights out.

Just search for "aquarium moonlight" on eBay and sort by lowest price plus shipping a d it should be the first thing there. 24 LEDs .

Back
Top Bottom