Mandarin and People Eaters!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
eam7ht.jpg

I see you....
15mh46w.jpg

And here's the best part. He readily eats frozen bloodworms and mysis shrimp. I saw him gobble down all the frozen food at the LFS today. That's the only reason i picked him up. Plus.. he was swimming around and about and just looked plain healthy. He got right to work on my infestation of copepods. Awesome.

Here are my People Eaters. Maybe they're just browned out.. or maybe that's their color. Either way, it was a great deal. 10$ for the frag and they look amazing.

347tq1f.jpg

2md7ok.jpg

That's all for now. I have lots more pictures to show you guys of the LFS i went to today. Same one i got all my frags from a little while back. Absolutely Fish, located in Clifton, NJ. Go there. Now.

The last time I spent 10$ on a fish... lol I think was never.

Anyways, I'm happy that you got your fish. I was expecting you to have to order it and it getting here like next week.

Thanks guys! Yeah, the people eaters frag was 10 bucks.. but the fish was 25. No biggie though.. Would have cost me 45-50 if i bought online because of shipping charges, so you can't really beat 25$. Anyways, i'm really happy i got him. He went to town on the pods and he looks great. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him as happy as can be. And it's official, he will be the sole centerpiece fish of my tank. Yey.

I want one so bad :) but have to wait for my 150g since my 29g is too small. They're so groovy lol
Good luck with him and keep us updated on his progress.

Yeah.. it does look a little like a frog lol.

Thanks Mike.

$25.00 for a frozen food eating mandarin is a steal of a deal. ORA mandarins that eat frozen food are going for $50.00 + shipping online. That would be nearly $100.00 for a goby!
Matt :eek2:

I saw my mandarin eating frozen food in the lfs . Got him home and he started on my copepods . Never ate frozen food again and he starved to death . Hope you have better luck.

A little update.

It's been three days since my mandarin has been in my tank munchin' on pods. Wanted to prove some people wrong and see if he would eat frozen bloodworms again after tasting pods. Fed the tank bloodworms and he gobbled up a ton. He still likes frozen bloodworms so i think my LFS trained him/her to eat'em. So happy he eats those. Really does take a load off my mind.

Back
Top Bottom