Meet Charlie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medge00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We had a kegger this weekend. In walked Charlie. And he has not left since. He's really a lover. He purrs the moment you pick him up, sleeps all day. Sigh.... A good man only comes once in a while right? I think I'm in love!

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/camega1

(hopefully, this link works....)

medge00 said:
We had a kegger this weekend. In walked Charlie. And he has not left since. He's really a lover. He purrs the moment you pick him up, sleeps all day. Sigh.... A good man only comes once in a while right? I think I'm in love!

My wife has those same thoughts of myself!

Nice kitty

What a handsome beast!!
I remember you saying you were going to be moving and had many life changes coming up--I guess Charlie will be traveling with you!

I'm still in the process of looking for an apartment. If I find a cat friendly one, he comes with me. If I don't, my grandma has already agreed to take him. He would be more than spoiled with her. We put up a lost cat notice, but no calls thus far. He must be meant to be mine. Its been like baby's first steps around here, I keep taking pictures of every adorable thing he does.

When my dad passed away a few years ago...one of the few things I kept from his house was a refrigerator magnet that he had. I think it says it all!

"Cats are children that eat on the floor"

Back
Top Bottom