More new fish (albino cory, 3 black kuhlii loaches, Rubber lip pleco, clown pleco)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey,

Got more new fish :D 3 black kuhlii loaches :D 1 Albino cories for my other sory to be friends with (i'll get a few more but im broke now), 1 rubber lip pleco, 1 clown pleco. And thats it. Any thing i should know?

Oh and did i get a good deal? Heres how much i paid

Black kuhlii loaches were $1.99 each
Albino cory was $2.39
Rubber lip pleco was $5
&
Clown pleco was $8

How'd i do?

Got in trouble for not being patient and waiting. I just netted the fish myself. It was taking the pet store people forever. And they were really rough.

Pics coming soon. They are going to be bad though bc i dont want to stress the fish with flash they've been stresssed enough for 1 day. Oh and the black kuhlii loaches will probably be horrible pics because they're so quick and are always hiding.

Last edited:
Whats IIRC? You probably got them at a Aquarium store. I just got mine from pet smart. I thing it s cheaper at places like walmart, petsmart, petco, etc... I need to get a few more ottos too.

Hey,

Got more new fish :D 3 black kuhlii loaches :D 1 Albino cories for my other sory to be friends with (i'll get a few more but im broke now), 1 rubber lip pleco, 1 clown pleco. And thats it. Any thing i should know?

Oh and did i get a good deal? Heres how much i paid

Black kuhlii loaches were $1.99 each
Albino cory was $2.39
Rubber lip pleco was $5
&
Clown pleco was $8

How'd i do?

Got in trouble for not being patient and waiting. I just netted the fish myself. It was taking the pet store people forever. And they were really rough.

Pics coming soon. They are going to be bad though bc i dont want to stress the fish with flash they've been stresssed enough for 1 day. Oh and the black kuhlii loaches will probably be horrible pics because they're so quick and are always hiding.
so back to the beginning.

I do not suggest netting your own fish at a big chain store like Petsmart or Petco, that will get you kicked out. Just let them handel it.

Flash doesn't stress your fish aswell, so you don't have to worry about that.

Yeah i know. Its just how rough she was being. And when she walked back with the little container it splashed everywhere and a cory splashed out. Then she tried to put it back in the bag. No way. I made her get another one and she was PO because i wanted her to get another one. forget that. I was about to just leave. But then i thought about leaving the poor fish with her. She probably would have eaten them. Wouldnt hurt her she aleady looked like an ogor. lol

Oh ok

Got more new fish today. I think they are endlers but not sure they were in the feeder guppy tank so i got them for 10 cents each. But they gave them to me instead because i sold 50 of my black mollies to the for 0.25 a peice. So i left with $12.50 and 11 or 12 new fish. Oh and they are all very small. When will the females give their first birth? They are about 3/4 inches now. Any body have a pic of a pregent guppy or mollie and another pic of a endler or guppy that isnt pregent? it would really help thanks.

Oh and i bought them at a store called about pets. Any body ever been there? Oh and they just told me to net and bag my own fish since their was only 2 people on buisness and they were both buisy. I liked that it saved a bunch of trouble trying to pick out fish from a feeder fish tank :)

Back
Top Bottom