More new fish!! :d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yeah, so I got some more fish, just posted a thread showing my new fish and now I got newer ones haha :D. I got 2 more kuhlii loaches and my mom wanted another angel so just got a small black marble angel I think.

FUNNY STORY though, while in the my lfs I have a routin were I look at all the cichlids then move around the room till I get to the end of the community fish. I'm looking around and such then one of the owners (there is two owners) comes back and ask if I needed anything, so i'm like, "Well I wanted some of these kuhlii loaches but they are hard to catch, I got one last week and it took the guy 15 minutes to catch one." He is like, "I can get you some."

20 minutes later he still hasn't got even one and I wanted two. Another employee comes back and he is new and says, "Somone needs to ring out and I don't know how to work the cash register yet." The owner then leaves and goes to the register, but before he went back and asked if I could try for myself and he said, "Go ahead, good luck." Took me under 40 secounds to catch two of them, (my dad timed me.) I bagged them myself and wrote the prices myself ect. I even had time to bag up the angel for my mom before he got back there. HAHAHA sad.

So once I rang out I was like, "I know i'm only 15 and you have to be 16 to work here, but I think I would make a great employee since I know so much about fish and I know how to catch them and such. Faster catching means more people happy with the service ect." He was like, "No you have to be 16." I'm sitting there explaining to him how much more money he would make just because of a good employee that knows what he is doing, no one there really does.

Even though I have to wait till May to work there, i'm still prob. going too. I would love to help out my LFS, they need it :D.

Well the story is over (hope you read it, I thought it was funny,) here are the pics of the loaches and angels.

The Loaches :D They are already getting along with the other one.
img_935326_0_eeacf3fcd5281550818fed84eadb8180.jpg

The small angel. He/she can get kind of close to the bigger one, but if he/she gets too close the bigger one chases him/her away. Hope they get along.
img_935326_1_d407c5a3b2e882db50c351d95179b513.jpg

lol. Cute story. I dont think you would be a great enployee just because you can bag fish fast. I think you would make a pretty good employee because you have experience and you know alot about fish. Most employees now a days know nothin about fish. Anyways nice fish. glad they get along. got any full tank shots? bcause i know youve got quite a few new fishes.

lol. Cute story. I dont think you would be a great enployee just because you can bag fish fast. I think you would make a pretty good employee because you have experience and you know alot about fish. Most employees now a days know nothin about fish. Anyways nice fish. glad they get along. got any full tank shots? bcause i know youve got quite a few new fishes.

Yeah i'll get a full tank shot up. Yeah I know it wouldn't be because I can bag fast, it's just a big plus.

Faster bagging means more pleased customers which also means more people would come back.

it is something when it takes 30 minutes for the person to catch a certain feeder goldfish for a little kid who cant make up her mind on which one she wants.

Congratulations on the new kuhli's. They will really start to interact with a couple of buddies. The most difficult loach I find to catch is the horseface. It stays under the sand so you have to sift the sand to get it to surface.

I have several kuhli's both the striped and the black variant. They are a riot. They are in with 9 clown loaches and 7 yoyo loaches in a 135. They all kinda interact with each other.

Well I have 3 stripped since to me I like there color better then the black ones. I have seen any of them at all, I wish they would come up more often. You have an suggestions? I can post a shot of my tank if you want me too.

Give them a day or two to get used to each other. The more you add the more active they will be. Another thing you can do is turn off the tank lights and use a flashlight to see them.

They will get more active once they have some time to feel secure.

Back
Top Bottom