Most recent aquisitions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gillie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well between the big fish disaster, my recent move and now the building of my fishroom. I have picked up a few new critters so here it goes. I got a wonderfu trio of Biotoecus Opercularis, a new male Apistogramma Rio Mamore, and a pair of Apistogramma Morado. Since the move I attended an auction and picked up 9 Cherry Shrimp( the little suckers are everywhere now), 14 Corydoras Habrosus and 4 albino and 4 regular BN Plecos. I have been trying to get pics of the Apistos and especially the Biotoecus, but photographing fish in blackwater tanks is no easy task. Oops almost forgot my favorites a pair of Lamprologus Signatus. which is by far the coolest shellie I have ever kept.

The fishroom is not set up yet. So far I have a few 2x4s attached to the walls( work keeps getting in the way), but I should have a rack that is 7' in length and 6' tall to hold twelve ten gallon breeding tanks up this weekend and I will later add another rack that will hold larger grow-out tanks.

Back
Top Bottom