Movin' On Up, to the Eastside...to a Deluxe Apartment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bidget (a mix between a Bid and a Budget (I work in the estimating department)) has moved on up! Today, he has gone from a one gallon planted vase, to a two gallon Eclipse Explorer aquarium with biowheel filter!!

He seems to have adjusted well and is very happy! Hopefully I will remember to bring in my camera tomorrow and take a couple pictures!

Oh, and that he lives on my desk at work! I was just so excited to share this with you, that I missed all the details, lol.

I figured it out too.
BTW--The title of this thread is going to have that song running through my head allllllllllllllll day :D

It's been in my head 2 days now because of the name I gave this post, lol :lol:

I forgot my camera today, darn it...will try and remember tomorrow

Pictures! Pcitures of my beautiful (er...handsome) betta...Bidget. And one of my co-worker and good friend checking out Bidget's new pad.

I have the best co-workers EVER! One of my estimators just got a cool new printer at home that prints photographs really well. He told me to e-mail him a picture of what I wanted the background to be on the tank and he'd print it. Well, I e-mailed him a pic I took of my 10 gallon....my blue gourami surrounded by plants. It looks sooooo nice! I am officially extatic :mrgreen:

Nice looking fish.
I love bettas

No, I have yet to find any in my area. My local petsmart carries them sometimes, I just have to keep checking back in with them.

Back
Top Bottom