my first 2 fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aggersberg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey all!!! i just today put in my two electric yellow cichlids!
check them out! i love these cichlids!
yellowresize2.jpg
yellowresize1.jpg

thanks! they got really nice colouring to them and they were the fastest at the store took the guy 5 mins to catch them in a real small tank was pretty funny

Lol, nice. Well they must be frisky little buggers then! What else do you plan on getting once they are settled in?

yeah they were shy at first now they swim everywhere really fasy its so amusing watching them!
id like to add 1 bristlenose catfish,
2 more electric yellows
4 electric blues

maybe some red zebras
cant remember the name but they were white and blue striped cichlids....lol if that helps....

and apart from that not really sure atm still just looking at all the different species and all that so we'll see
any reccomendations?

Maybe a couple algae eaters, they seem to get along with everything and they are pretty cool additions. On top of the fact that they will help keep your tank clean! :)

If you start with cichlids, I would stick with cichlids, and not have other kinds of fish. :)
I love labs! They are my favorite!

If you start with cichlids, I would stick with cichlids, and not have other kinds of fish. :)
I love labs! They are my favorite!

actually they are electric yellow cichlids, or are they a diffrent type of lab?

and yes id like to get a couple of bristlenose catfish, aparently they go well with all types of fish, what do you guys rkn?
or would u reccomend a type of cichlid catfish? any suggestions?

very nice. no such thing as a cichlid catfish. those two are different kinds of fish.

righto my bad, although a cichlid catfish would be pretty cool, in that case would anyone know of any specific catfish that works well with cichlids?

Back
Top Bottom