My first betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ice Man

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi. He is my first betta fish. He lives in 5g corner eclipse tank with few live plants. Still nameless! Any ideas? My son wants to name him Beautiful but somehow this name doesn't appeal to me. I want to get few ghost shrimps, nerit snail and maybe 3 galaxy rasboras or endlers to keep him company.

Attachments

• image-1331387772.jpg
    image-1331387772.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 63
Nice fish! Beautiful doesn't really appeal to me ether. All the fish with him sounds good but ghost shrimp can be a bit aggressive. (they attacked one of my fish then they got ate)

Fishie said:
Nice fish! Beautiful doesn't really appeal to me ether. All the fish with him sounds good but ghost shrimp can be a bit aggressive. (they attacked one of my fish then they got ate)

I want to put ghost shrimp only to see how betta will behave. If he doesn't bother them then I will get amano shrimp or or some other good looking shrimp.

How bout Francis McWhiskers?

Gerald VonSubstrate the the third?

Sorry, I need to find something to do, like do a water change or something.

Phoenix?
Bruce Lee?

Ice Man said:
I want to put ghost shrimp only to see how betta will behave. If he doesn't bother them then I will get amano shrimp or or some other good looking shrimp.

Oh ok !

VioletEmber said:
How bout Francis McWhiskers?

Gerald VonSubstrate the the third?

Sorry, I need to find something to do, like do a water change or something.

Phoenix?
Bruce Lee?

LOL! :)
I was thinking "McBett" (Macbeth)
or

I named all my bettas after their personalities and colors; I watch mine then name them n.n

My blue halfmoon is Icestorm (or Ice)
Purple veiltail is Jaws for his hefty appetite
And Tiger is my sisters cause he is orange with dark stripes o3o
But that was just from observations :p

I welcome your betta fish and wish him well

That is one pretty betta!! It's so colorful! I name my bettas after Disney characters, except Fitzwilliam from Pride and Prejudice;)

Back
Top Bottom