My new betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tail is sick! And the whole fish kinda looks like a japanese fan if you turn it a little. Like the Fish's body is the handle and the tail is the fan.

Wellll the Japanese Call those fans "Akomeogi". I personally think that would be a cool name, but I love all things Japanese anyways... Lol

Pretty betta fish! Hmm you should name him/her something good.

Bob...... :brows:

Be sure there are no rough edges on that decor you have for him. If there is, file it down with an emery board. We wouldn't want Bob's finnage to get ripped.

Sorry that I am a bit late, but that betta has some lovely colors! What name did you go with?

Well I have been calling him Prince Henry, which is kind of silly but he is so regal looking I thought he should be prince something. But I think I will change it to Akomeogi. I'm sure not sure how to say it. Maybe Mr. Meogi would be good!

Bob...... :brows:

Be sure there are no rough edges on that decor you have for him. If there is, file it down with an emery board. We wouldn't want Bob's finnage to get ripped.

Thanks for the tip. I tried to pick things that didn't have any rough edges but I will keep my eye on it!

Back
Top Bottom