My new betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ajwetton

Aquarium Advice Activist
Got this lovely guy last night, he is alone in my 10g, it's to several fake plants( probably going planted soon as I get money) I want a few shrimp and another fish or two with him any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-1825203418.jpg
    image-1825203418.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 84
Shrimp or otos, but it really depends on the betta if he allows it. I have a betta in a 15 gal with 5 otos and some red cherry shrimp. Your crown tail is beatiful

My crown tail male betta named Clarence lives happily in a 10g tank with three bronze Cory cats. He doesn't bug them one bit. They are tiny little Cory cats right now.

Yea i really wanna try shrimp in with him, i think it'll give the tank some variety, i'd LOVE to find cherry shrimp as I can't seem to in any of our area pet stores, haven't checked them ALL yet but so far nothin but ghost shrimp, which I guess i'd be ok with too but i heard/read cherries are easier to take care of. Still tryin to figure out what other fish(1-2) i can put with him.

Back
Top Bottom