My New DP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's the first picture of "Joey" tentatively named until "he" matures and I can see if "he" is a boy or girl! I just have to say that dwarf puffers/pea puffers are ADORABLE! And so funny:)
img_2053635_0_192fc85f3421e66e49495eeb4c3cc624.jpg

He is cute! Can you get some better pics? He looks like a figure 8 to me..

RafasRumor said:
He is so cute!!! Do these fish have to live alone?

Thanks!
Yes they have to live alone, they're very aggressive for their size!

Ah! What a bummer! So funny how the cutest fish can be so aggressive! Like the Oscars! They are adorable! Oh well, may just have to get some smaller tanks in the future ;)
How big will Joey get?

RafasRumor said:
Ah! What a bummer! So funny how the cutest fish can be so aggressive! Like the Oscars! They are adorable! Oh well, may just have to get some smaller tanks in the future ;)
How big will Joey get?

Yes! Get one, they're so much fun to watch:D. And they only need 5g!

He'll get about 1" at max. A cute little bugger.

Ohh! How can a one inch fish be so aggressive? :) They cant be with anyone else?

RafasRumor said:
Ohh! How can a one inch fish be so aggressive? :) They cant be with anyone else?

Don't judge a book by it's cover, well size in this case. There have been some people that say that otos could be with them as could shrimp, if they're not eaten. I've seen Joey take down a pretty big snail, I wouldn't put anything in there that I wouldn't want to feed him!

Back
Top Bottom