My new ocellaris clownfish and royal dottyback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

victor.m

Aquarium Advice Regular
My new ocellaris clownfish and royal gramma!

Well, here they are :)

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 126
Thanks, I'm really happy with the clown, although he has apparently been hosting the left top of my aquarium since I got him =P and the gramma's colors are just beautiful :D

you should get some kind of coral or annenome or something cool to host i think its very fun to watch him host an actual coral :)

you should get some kind of coral or annenome or something cool to host i think its very fun to watch him host an actual coral :)
I do have a Zoanthid colony but he's definitely not going to host that, I was thinking of getting a Mushroom or Hammer and have him host it, but the $ is running low. We'll see :D

yeh lol things are quite expensive from the pictures i see you have a bio cube how many gallons is yours? and how long has it been running again?

I like the royal gramma are they peacefull to each other??
So far they are! The Royal Gramma is only aggressive to other basslets as far as I know. They've been getting along fine since yesterday :)

yeh lol things are quite expensive from the pictures i see you have a bio cube how many gallons is yours? and how long has it been running again?
Sure is a biocube! It's a 14g and has been running for 5 or so weeks. Apart from being too small (we always want bigger, right?) it's great. I really do love the convenience/easiness of setting it up and maintaining it.

i also have the 14 gallon bio cube i definetly think u should put a shrimp in there they are great! do you have a clean up crew at all snails,crabs anything!?

Oh yah you also have a Biocube! I think I read your thread about the Gramma, is it doing okay? I'm thinking about getting a cleaner shrimp and a bloodshrimp. My clean-up crew consists of 7 blue-legged hermits and a couple of snails, although I'm not sure one is even still alive because it's pretty stationary.

The cubes are definitely great, though, can't wait to get more coral.

yah unfornately the gramma died :( watch out for that nasty ich! and a cleaner shrimp would be a great idea because it will even clean the parasites off the fish! i have a "blood shrimp" or a fire shrimp and it hasnt made a cleaning station yet they dont always do i guess. but ya thats going to be my next step a cleaner shrimp than from there a whole lot of coral! do you have any other tanks or just the bio cube?

Back
Top Bottom