My newbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got wind of a 300+ angel ditch out at a petco about an hour south of me, had a local forum friend pick them up for me, 3 fry 1 juve.

Nothing special but couldnt pass up the price and that the growing angels are very easy to care for when they are growing up in a 700+ guppy fry tank.

Here are the mini angels
2gwrotg.jpg

fye8w3.jpg

kcjyc2.jpg

25expus.jpg

1z6yxl3.jpg

Here is the juve and one of his 3 little buddies.
ao6pna.jpg

2vcydkw.jpg

Ive had em since saturday night and no issues other then the juve is scared of his own shadow and hasnt been observed eating a single piece of frozen,flake or powder. Unsure what to do with him other then try and hand feed him via syringe.

breeder couldnt move em fast enough and ditched em out at the deathco.

the two little ones are egotistical already, typical angel camera hawgs.

pretty much what was done, sad too cause these little buggers are very personable.

one hides till you least expect it( I think he/she watches for me to not watch for him/her) then pops out like a jack in the box when you have given up on searching for something that size in tons of plants and rocks.

Poor little babies...That is EXACTLY why I don't want any of my fish to have babies.

That is funny about the little Jack-In-The-Box one! ROFL! You should name it Jack. I know, original.

Its the one with the deformed dorsal or underdeveloped dorsal. its almost all white with only 3 small bars on its butt.

Hah, I think it was the freebie one that was tossed in, not alot of space for bigger angels so I ordered 2 fry and 1 juve, guy gave me 1 juve and 3 fry. said 1 might die in the length of time it takes me to get home from this location. ehh its alive and well, they are now known as the three little pigs.

They love their BBS and minced bloodworms.

Well they are super cute!
Did you aee the post by one of one of the mods yesterday, selling fish? They were like mini-cichlids? SO CUTE! I wish I had more room, I would get them.

angels are about as cichlid as I can get right now.

Id like to do a 100+ cube tank for angels and discus but not sure if they are good tank mates or not yet.

I mean I got the pair of angels beating the **** out of eachother in the corner of my eye. I cant figure this pair out.

One of the little guys grew a set last night, he/she is out in the wide open water strut swimming.

sad part is, my 3yo knows the fish species already, she TOLD me that those were baby angels, she has taken a liking to the juve and vice versa, its kinda neat.

Had parent/teacher conference yesterday, her teacher asked us where she is getting this urgency to set up a fish tank at school, we told the teacher we were breeders and have guppies out the wazoo right now and she doesnt particularly like feeding the babies to the big fish. I just hope she doesnt go PETA on me, ill have to sell her bow.

Hahaha! Sounds like you have one smart kid on your hands! Good luck when she's 13!
The story about the fry probably got the teachers attention, and she will want some babies from you now!

I dunno, we are talking preschool, I set up one for my sons class for their lone class betta, got it back from the brink of death w/ a heated AC20'd 10g, now its all fins no melt anymore. There are alot of class tanks, the teacher across the hall has a 40gT w/ nothing but black skirts in it.

**** DK, shes 3 going on 19 already.

Little girls crack me up! I have 3 nieces, 2, 4 and 6. the 4 year old is going on 19 also. Quite the little "pincess"!

HAHAHA! That's what I always say to my brother. He is going to be standing at the door with the shotgun when all three of them are teenagers, cause they are blonde and redhead beauties! ROFL!

my girl is tan, brown straight long hair, big brown eyes butt like her momma's yeah, either NATO 00 BUCK or a 10g Slug gun. aint figured out which one will be a better scare stick.

I think she will be good by then though, she is too smart already to be dumb later on. Id rather have her grow up to be a orthodox catholic nun but as mick said, " you cant always get what you want"

Back
Top Bottom