New A. cerealis and M. Digitata

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got these guys in yesterday. One is a pink although I think its orange M. Digitata, the other an Acropora Cerealis (shown on the right hand side) The other acro in that pic is a browned out Cerealis that is starting to show signs of coloring up) I also included a pic of my tank now that im semi-done with it for a while. I get my 20K MH bulbs in tomorrow so i'll be updating with the differences under the new light.

The first one is certainly an ornage digitata, nice one too. It appears to have the thick branches that are most prevelant in wild and lower genseration frags. And I can't tell you the species, but those do not appear to be the same species of acro to me. Tank is looking good!

certainly an ornage digitata, nice one too
Thanks RR, Reefermadness.us came through again. I love those guys.
Tank is looking good!
Thanks again man, been working really hard. Im going to sit back and watch stuff grow for a while. I bought enough adult stuff to give it some definition. Im going to go on a frag campaign in a few months when I think its time to start up again.

Back
Top Bottom