New acquisition and hosts by none other than my Clooney...whoopee!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawel

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just picked up an anemone over the weekend. Actually picked the wrong one at first, the Condy Anemone, way too big on my tank, the tentacles was just flying everywhere, gotta return it and then exchanged for a bubble tip, secretly hoping my Clooney would host it... I think God listened to my prayers :), patience is a virtue in this hobby... after 72hours, I witnessed this... and yes, I'm so happy! I just want to share it here, my excitement!

img_953404_0_101133607ef2ef50a7ea986f411d70c8.jpg

img_953404_1_21e8efc9c3b42522655d7de244c68c6c.jpg

Thank you Tank2379 (correct # rite?!), for helping me to be patient :)

Last edited:
Thank youuu every1, I couldn't describe how exhilirated I was when I saw it :)... that's it for new acquisition in my tank, NO mORE! well, at least for a couple of weeks :p

Great! I'm glad it worked out.....I think I'll have my clowns look at your pic...."see guys, this is what you're supposed to do."

Super!!

Thanks Jill and Melosu...

Oups, nevermind, I got the answer, I thought the anemone grows, but it doesn't, it just stretches itself in the morning :) and return to the same size when the lights are on :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom