New addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TT71

Aquarium Advice Activist
New addition to the tank today. I was originally looking to get a small roseline shark. As luck would have it I spotted an electric blue Ram. Ofter much debate I wanted the Ram but I left the decision to my daughter. She surprised me and chose the ram.:fish2:
Secretly I'm glad she chose the ram. I only have a 30 gallon tank and when the roseline got bigger I would have had to upgrade and we all know what a shame that would be.
I also picked up a sponge filter to put in the tank I have a penguin 150 in there now. We know that is rated for a 30 gallon and its best to over filter. So I figured a sponge filter would make a good supplemental filter.

My new addition is not doing too well. I slowly acclimated him to the new tank and I did a pwc and gravel vac this morning. No I dont have a test kit so I dont know what my parameters are. Fortunately the fish store is across the street from work. Will just have to get up a little earlier.

My new addition is no longer with us. He has gone to the great aquarium in the sky. R.I.P. Electric Blue ram

Back
Top Bottom