New Africans :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
just got some new stock I'm almost there. and don't mind the ones that are out of place there for sale. on here and on craigslist (was given bad advice when I first got into the hobby) :hide: here's some videos.

First feeding only a few hours after I put them in.

Just swimming around only an hour after putting them in the tank. They took right to my tank and current stock.

Last edited:
Just picked up the last of the stock for my mbuna tank I'm so stocked now it looks like there schooling lol.

Very nice!!! Love the setup and subbed!!

Thank you I had to get the farting diver and build a cave for him as I am a scuba diver and will soon be taking the cave diving courses. Ah crap I forgot to contact them today ill leave myself a note to ask them when I go up there to ship my brother his bday presents I tried looking online today but didn't see anything about shipping live fish.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I picked up a few extra from that guy since my brother is starting up a cichlid tank and liked the ones I got so as soon as its done cycling and what not imma give him some of mine then pick up a few more ebj, albino red tops and yellow labs.this guy has super healthy fish I've never had fish eat that vigoursly only after an hour of being bagged transported and re-homed he has plenty for sale real cheap I have a thread in the classifieds if anyone is interested.

Aaahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! My fish are gone !!!!!!! Haha lol considering there's 20+ cichlids 2 clown loaches and a pleco I either did real good at making hiding spots or there all magicians roflmao hahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom