new catfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pyroperbole

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just acquired an upside down cat and a raphael cat from a buddy they came from a well established 50 gallon tank. They both look very happy in my 75. Lots of rocks and cave structures..Driftwood..Just looking for suggestions about diet and feeding really or any advice from people who have had either of these before

Pictures from today

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121208_203929.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121208_203929.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 100
  • ForumRunner_20121208_210308.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121208_210308.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 123
Unfortunately you won't see your raphael cat very much :/ they're extremely shy which is a shame because I think they look awesome! The only time I see mine is when I throw a shrimp pellet in at night. He goes crazy for them.

Yeah i put some shrimp pellets in right when i turned the lights to moon mode last night and he was hunting around this morning still before i switched modes again. He looks really awesome. I designed some really good dark hiding spots just for the catfish and the pleco all 3 seem really happy

Just looked them up the upside down cat is a Mystus Leucophasis-the Asian upside down cat.

My raphael is spotted so it is the Agamyxis Pectinifrons from south america

Back
Top Bottom