New coral photo's thanks to MsBeanCtr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
msbeanctr shipment photo 009 Large Web view.jpg

msbeanctr shipment photo 004 Large Web view.jpg

msbeanctr shipment photo 008 Medium Web view.jpg

Just wanted to share some photo's of what MsBeanCtr was so kind enough to ship me. The frogspawn is the one next to my favia brain. And the Hammer coral Is the one that looks like it in the other photo. The star Polyp is the purple mat looking thing toward the bottom of the photo that is just now barely starting to come out hopefully it will open up fully really soon.

You gotta get over to my neck of the woods. I've got more stuff!

Wish the frogspawn would have shipped better. I've also got TONS of the star polyps.

Picking up the sump tomorrow!

Great pick up! One thing... and MsBeanCtr might've told ya already... just watch where you put those green star polyps. They will take over a rock like no one's business. Seems like most folks recommend putting them somewhere that you can easily manage its boundaries. I only mention it because I see it's at the base of a rock that has some "prime real estate" for locating corals in the future.

Great pick up! One thing... and MsBeanCtr might've told ya already... just watch where you put those green star polyps. They will take over a rock like no one's business. Seems like most folks recommend putting them somewhere that you can easily manage its boundaries. I only mention it because I see it's at the base of a rock that has some "prime real estate" for locating corals in the future.

Kurt isn't kidding about those star polyp, I have mine for only 2 weeks and they are growing like crazy. They have already covered the glue part that I glued them on to the rock.

Back
Top Bottom