New Coralife Aqualight Coming Tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
My new 30" freshwater aqualight with 65 watt 6,700k lamp straight pin base will arrive at my house tomorrow!

This is a freshwater aqualight. It is brand new because as of 2 months ago, a 30" single lightstrip for freshwater (or regular aqualight) did not exist. It came with 2 65 watt, 1 50/50, one daylight bulbs...which is way too much for my 20 gallon long aquarium! That would be pea soup waiting to happen!

I really like Coralife and was about to order a different brand that carried a 30" single to my dismay, when I opened an issue of FAMA and there it was! It's so beautiful!

I have been using my old aqualight from my 10 gallon for about a month or 2 now....the fish are fine, but my plants are starting to die, so needless to say I am extremely happy!

I will give it a few weeks or months, and then I will most definitely write a review in the review section.

I went to their website, which is tricky to find...Energy Savers Unlimited http://www.esuweb.com/index.asp . I couldn't order it directly from them, so I wrote them an e-mail, and they referred me to http://Innovativelights.com who didn't have the item in stock yet because it was so new. So, I had paypal-ed them money...they ordered it for me, and so now it's on its way!

Here's a pic!

It came, it came, it came!!!

Here are before and after pictures. The first one is of the old light, made to fit a standard 10 gallon tank. The second is of the new light (p.s., the plastic legs on it are sold seperately for like 5 bucks, and you screw 'em on yourself)

I have never had a problem with their lights. I love them!

Keep in mind I use them for fw only as I do not have a sw tank.

Look at the difference in the lighting! I'm psyched!

I have the 48" coralife fixture with 220W on it. I **love** it. It has my tank looking phenomenal. Never had a problem. Came with dual fans--nice!

Lori, congrats. That looks great!

Just thought i would mention I also carry the freeshwater aqualights not just the reef versions! You will enjoy this light; they are well built and ESU really stands behind there stuff!

Back
Top Bottom