New cories!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
added 3 of these with my current 4 skunk cories, love them already

2qk6x5c.jpg

1058d1g.jpg

Petsmart had them labeled as 'green' corydoras and emeralds were listed on a different tank

Either way, very cute! I wish I could get skunks in my area, but I haven't spotted them yet. I'm picking up some juliis tonight :)

To confuse things more, I think they're "bronze" cories (c. aeneus). Nice looking cories! :)

Emerald Corydoras

Hello Gboy...

Nice Emerald Corys (I believe). These are great community fish. I have Pandas, Emeralds, Greys, Albinos, Jenyns and some pretty rare Orange Saddle Corys I got from a little "Mom and Pop" fish store here.

Corys are long livers if you give them a lot of very clean water. I change half the water in my tanks every week. I have low light tanks and have a lot of cover on the bottom.

I've had some for five years, but have heard of Corys living as long as 13 years.

B

BBradbury said:
Hello Gboy...

Nice Emerald Corys (I believe). These are great community fish. I have Pandas, Emeralds, Greys, Albinos, Jenyns and some pretty rare Orange Saddle Corys I got from a little "Mom and Pop" fish store here.

Corys are long livers if you give them a lot of very clean water. I change half the water in my tanks every week. I have low light tanks and have a lot of cover on the bottom.

I've had some for five years, but have heard of Corys living as long as 13 years.

B

I think you mean dear BHead! +1 though!!

Back
Top Bottom