New/First Fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keith, I can't remember if your tank has a cover. Firefish are great carpet surfers.LOL Be safe...
For Sharkbait's Q. It's a subspiece so I don't know for sure. to my knowledge it should be okay to have them both if you have enough rockwork in your tank....Not completely sure....

Keith, I can't remember if your tank has a cover. Firefish are great carpet surfers.LOL Be safe...
For Sharkbait's Q. It's a subspiece so I don't know for sure. to my knowledge it should be okay to have them both if you have enough rockwork in your tank....Not completely sure....
TC thanks for the headsup, I removed the glass canopy after my DIY canopy was finished. I have to get to the depot and pick up some of that egg crate. The only way out for the firefish is via the back openening for the equipment @ the moment. Do you know if the MH will melt the egg crate.

TC thanks for the headsup, I removed the glass canopy after my DIY canopy was finished. I have to get to the depot and pick up some of that egg crate. The only way out for the firefish is via the back openening for the equipment @ the moment. Do you know if the MH will melt the egg crate.
I really doubt it would.

Thanks RBF, I haven't been able to fire them up yet, still waiting for the ballasts. Have you seen any pics yet?

Alright, everyone (especially my friend Inferno), I am starting a thread to upload my pictures!

Im sorry I waited for the morning, the boss had me out running errands last night!

Alright, everyone (especially my friend Inferno), I am starting a thread to upload my pictures!

Im sorry I waited for the morning, the boss had me out running errands last night!
No sweat man, Looking so forward to the pics, I promise I will behave.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom