New Frags I picked up over this past Weekend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Pick up some Frags for $10 each. Also got a bunch of Red Monti Cap for just $10 The only one that was $20 was my Acan I picked up don't actually know which Acan but it is nice....

Acan
img_955244_0_22fb89717c2598c784f721570860ec6d.jpg

Another Shot
img_955244_1_d3a58dc46257934c927c43a30bf8bbb6.jpg

Red Monti Caps
img_955244_2_c098c239cbe7466e59b219096ac2ecbc.jpg

few more
img_955244_3_f57deed6d30dfe953b607c4eb3814a0f.jpg

about 5 pieces
img_955244_4_b84abe9c6d63141cefe37978987badb9.jpg

Just a Couple more

2 Birdsnets Frags
img_955245_0_49b7e3b21c8c9a6f68305eff1341fbe2.jpg

Oh and Finally My Xenia Coral Is Getting Bigger every Week....
img_955245_1_d9ca9920e079990bd9b079a2db6ac4de.jpg

Tank, looking nice. Just a couple things I noticed; you do have some aiptasia - 2nd to last picture above the red monti. Nuke those suckers before they start reproducing. On the xenia, it will crawl up your rock work to get to the light - which means it may crawl across your yellow polyps. Just a couple things I would thought should be pointed out.

Yes! Thanks for Point THAT OUT!! (y) .... Yeah I already know About the Aiptasia... I am just letting them think they are the boss for now.... As for my Xenia yes they will crawl They crawl all the way to the top already When i first got them over a Month ago they were on the bottom but now with growth and crawling they might even stay cause they are in the center were the most current in the tank is at...

Yes! Thanks for Point THAT OUT!! (y) .... Yeah I already know About the Aiptasia... I am just letting them think they are the boss for now.... As for my Xenia yes they will crawl They crawl all the way to the top already When i first got them over a Month ago they were on the bottom but now with growth and crawling they might even stay cause they are in the center were the most current in the tank is at...

Tank, my friend (if I may call you that), do not wait with aiptasia. Before you know it, you will have a tank full, and they will be the boss. Once they start reproducing, they get into cracks and crevices where you cannot get too them, and you will never completely be rid of them. Nor does it take them long to start taking over a tank and killing corals by stinging.

Tank, my friend (if I may call you that), do not wait with aiptasia. Before you know it, you will have a tank full, and they will be the boss. Once they start reproducing, they get into cracks and crevices where you cannot get too them, and you will never completely be rid of them. Nor does it take them long to start taking over a tank and killing corals by stinging.

I've been fighting Aiptasia for as long as I can remember... And yes I understand they can spread I've done enough re-search on what they are capable of.... Thank for your concern... :p

I've been fighting Aiptasia for as long as I can remember... And yes I understand they can spread I've done enough re-search on what they are capable of.... Thank for your concern... :p

Very good then, not trying to rub you wrong, just sharing my concern. Looking forward to seeing more pics of your tank as it grows out.

Wohoo... that's some good pickup for $10 :) good job Frankay!!!

Did you use the frag glue to stick that monti???

Nice pick ups there. Looks like you're getting the hang of the epoxy with mounting those monti pieces! Great job!

[Edit: Oops... just reread that you used superglue on those. Duh.]

Nice pick ups there. Looks like you're getting the hang of the epoxy with mounting those monti pieces! Great job!

[Edit: Oops... just reread that you used superglue on those. Duh.]

LOL... Yeah Super glue and whatever did not what to stay put with Super Glue I used Epoxy.... :)

Back
Top Bottom