New guppies! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishies86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just got home to find that my two pregnant guppies were looking a lot skinnier and their gravid spot was a light brown instead of black :D
After searching for a few minutes we spotted a fry and quickly got him in a floating breeder box :) we now have three baby guppies so far! So excited :)
Our tetras do have very full stomachs though, so not holding out much hope of finding more :( maybe they'll surprise us :)
Any tips for me? I've put some cabomba in there so that they can hide and I will be crushing up flakes to feed them with. Anything else I should be thinking of?

Congrats on the fry! Just make sure the breeder doesn't collect un-eaten food as it will pollute the water if it doesn't circulate well enough. I am now waiting for my female to drop!

Just woken up this morning and found another 12 guppies!!! Don't know where they were hiding, but I've got all but one into the breeder (mummy ate one :( )

Back
Top Bottom