New Mustard Gas Betta!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowfire

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got him home from lfs, he's going in my 7g tank with some cherry shrimp :)

Attachments

• image-3063016772.jpg
    image-3063016772.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 271
I have never seen a betta with coloring like that! Very nice.

Oh my goodness he is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Loving the coloration that he's sporting. That would be an amazing tank! Will you be posting pictures of him in his tank? I'd love to see them!

He does look a bit like Spaz, how did you get that name?
I will definitely add some more pics once he's settled :)

Snowfire said:
He does look a bit like Spaz, how did you get that name?
I will definitely add some more pics once he's settled :)

Because everything I walk into the room he flares at me and then flits around the tank spazzing out because he knows I'm going to feed him.

Haha, I like that! How long have you had Spaz? I'm hoping mine will eat out of my hand like my angels do :)

I would be careful, most bettas are known to eat shrimp, but some will live with shrimp. Just keep an eye out!:) oh, and I love your betta! Lol

I've had him for about 6 months. Also the shrimp are fine I have had shrimp in with him the entire time and he has yet to catch one, most of the time he just straight up ignores them.

The body color really sets off the mustard gas fins. I'm blown away!! Very special fish.

Soooo beautiful!

Wow! my favorite coloration, the only thing that would get me to buy one more,
:dance: I am on a no more Betta/ Betta Ban right now! lol.

Wow! my favorite coloration, the only thing that would get me to buy one more,
:dance: I am on a no more Betta/ Betta Ban right now! lol.

LOL! My s/o walked out of a lfs yesterday when I started snapping pics of a feisty crowntail who was giving me that "come hither" look:

Attachments

• image-1910690589.jpg
    image-1910690589.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 88
I try to just not look at them...

There was a really pretty orange female at the store today.............An orange one, I haven't had an orange one yet...

Did I say I TRY not to look at them! :brows:

I left her there but I wanted to bring her home. If I put her in my main tank I have a male and he might not like her, or she might not like him. Can't go in the dwarf shrimp tanks.... lol

I passed one up last week that was similar in coloring to yours but not nearly as pretty. It is soooooo hard!

The name reminds me of a really beautiful eye shadow color by Urban Decay. Gross yet appealing? Ladies feel me.

Anyway, I resisted that suave crowntail. Still just my main man Marsh, the butterfly Delta male. Oh yeah and my hubby ;)

Back
Top Bottom