New Saltwater Setup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
sw004.jpg

sw005.jpg

sw006.jpg

sw007.jpg

sw008.jpg

sw009.jpg

http://www.googlywoog.com/images/swmovie.avi

Just got it today and just finished hooking it all up and setting it back up about 7 minutes ago :D

Sorry!

Snails [ I don't know what they are ]

Red Reef Hermits
Elecric Blue Hermit
Arrow Crab
Condy " Florida Pink Tip" Anenome.
Featherduster

The feather duster has made his home in a hole in the largest chunk of rock, And the Electric blue has made about 5,000 laps around the tank since I set it up 5 or so hours ago.

Active little bugger, him and his other brethren.

That blue hermit is extremely photogenic - love the color!

Someday I will cross over to SW, it is inevitable. I am sure the SW crowd here is as helpful as the FW! :wink:

Its great!

I havn't had the tank even 6 hours and I've spent 3 hours just sitting and staring at it, watching the hermits climb and wander, and more importantly, watching the anenome sway in the water.

The only annoyance is that its back to the bucket brigade as far as water changes go. But thats an acceptable sacrifice :)

You've got some nice critters already!

Couldn't you use a python to take water out of the SW tank? But I would buy a second python -- don't use the same one for fresh and salt water tanks.

Wheee! You give me hope William; one of these days I'm gonna get me one of them SW tanks too *grin*

Thats EXACTLY why I want a SW tank. Not because of the fish, but I want every day to be like Xmas *grin* finding something new when I look into the tank would be SO cool!

This tank is used, and dosn't exactly have live rock as you know it.

So all I'm finding is stuff that I didn't see when I moved the rocks out of and into the tank.

Just imagine how if it were with real life rock, with all sorts of hitchhikers. . . . Oooh :D

Back
Top Bottom