New six line wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well I decided t get another six line yesterday.he is SOOO BEUTIFULL .I decided the tank was kinda just "empty" without one.and this one is ORANGE and BLUE and GREEN WOW LOL for those that dont know what they look like.here is one of my other one that died of unknown reasons
img_743951_0_29a6cf7185938e3d6efc764d4a6a0756.jpg

*This is not my current 6 line...this is one I had a while back*

anyways, sure enough (after I drip accumulated this one ;) )
the PJ cardinal and the clown were out and swimming and all active.its like he is the life of the party and everyone else comes out when he is out.and the other funny thing is the clown lets the six line in her territory but she wont let the PJ near it.and the PJ will let the 6 line in her territory.really odd .I keep trying to get a pic of this one but he keeps darting around and its hard LOL

Congrats on the wrasse, I have one and he is the coolest fish ever...granted it's the only SW fish I have, but still, great personality and great colors, what more can you ask from a fish?

newfound77951 said:
Congrats on the wrasse, I have one and he is the coolest fish ever...granted it's the only SW fish I have, but still, great personality and great colors, what more can you ask from a fish?
I totally agree! my cousin call's them the auburn fish (her foot ball team LOL, and he IS blue and orange)

Back
Top Bottom