New Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfrad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm new found this site while I was surfing the net about fish. My new acquisitions would have to be 2 brand new Aquascene 5 Aquariums (Topfin brand) from Petsmart.
The story 1st off is that I'm a yard sale person and I love great deals especially if I can find any kind of fishing equipment that I may use. Last year I picked up 2 5 gallon tanks (acrilic) that were part of a 5 gallon Topfin setup at one time for only 1.00 each. Had them for over a year and a week ago I was setting them up for my bettas at home when I emailed Topfin to see if they could sell me a light for each of my tanks. They replied telling me that they did not sell parts for their aquariums, but if I brought the aquarium in to Petsmart then they would replace it. So last Friday I went to one of the Petsmarts and let them know that I was only after a light to go with one of these tanks and low and behold they gave me a brand new 39.00 setup for exchange. Well the next day I went to another Petsmart in the area and did the same thing, so I was blessed with 2 brand new 5 gallon setups for lets say 2.00 in yard sale money. Didn't know topfin stood by their brand, and since I know I will be in search of more tanks.

Back
Top Bottom