Nice rock at a great price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OniTweak

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I went to the LFS at the mall and picked up a new rock for a great price. For $24.99 I got a piece of LR with two different color mushrooms, a single Zoa head and about 10-12 micro feather dusters. It has two pieces of aiptasia on it though which I intend to get rid of tonight. Also has some of the red grape algea.

Here are the pics.

Pink Mushroom
img_898927_0_589aee05edf237d1e5280df4c7e6f244.jpg

Purple and blue Mushroom with Feather dusters in bacground. You can see the Aiptasia off to the right.
img_898927_1_4473f3b8a88694d0c85b437ea7597347.jpg

And a better pic of the Blue/Purple mushroom.
img_898927_2_f308bd1a0e5255fcaf5423beb9030b56.jpg

Yep, He has quite a few nice corals there. I got lucky that the manager who actually knows about SW wasn't there so I got it probably a lot cheaper then if he were there. I counted the feather dusters and found 12. 10 minutes later I counted again and I have 15. Also found some small polyp type coral that i can't really get a good picture of. I'm very happy with it.

Cool :) I will definitely have to go out there and look around.

Oni, if you want mushrooms let me know. I have some I need to get rid of.

I know this is totally off topic and I apologize, but you didn't notice an "help wanted" signs out there did you? :)

I'd definitely love to get some mushrooms, and also didn't see any signs at the pet store.

Forgot to mention that the person that grabbed it out of the tank didn't feel like taking a snail off so I got one of them for free as well.

Back
Top Bottom