Pair Seahorses Errectus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
just arrived today :dance: think male hitched female swimming.

Attachments

• female2 001.jpg
    female2 001.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 104
i'm confused. are these the sea horses you just got? the reason i'm asking is because the date on the picture is 10/08/13.

yes just got date never got reset after changing batteries.

hey how are the horses doing? do you have any new pics? they are beautiful creatures. :)

They are doing great eating well. So far they ate rotifers, brine shrimp, mysis shrimp , newly hatched brine shrimp. pretty much anything i put in for them. i vary their diet so i know they getting a well rounded diet. No new pics till they either grow some or are pregneant or had babies :). Currently have 13 tanks running so not much time for pics every few days always doing something :lol: also am sitting up a shop for when all the fish got babies i'll be able to sell some off to help soften the blow of all these tanks going so when advertise in local paper what babies i got instead of bunch people coming to look at fish they can look and see what I got before coming to my house. I agree they are beautiful creatures.

Back
Top Bottom