pink spotted goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will I be able to keep shrimp with him. I REALLY REALLY want to have some shrimp!!.....but I don't want them to get eaten

I bought one of those for my 30 gal tank about a week ago. He is awesome. My sand was brownish looking and in 3 days my sand looked as nice as when I first started my tank. He will grab a mouthful of sand and sift thru it I guess for food. The sand will come out his gills. He is starting to get use to me looking at him and he dosen't hid as often. I have 2 peppermint shrimp and he dosen't bother them at all. Something funny he does is that he will pick my crabs up in his mouth and move them to differant places in the tank.I guess he was a interior decorator in a past life! I feed frozen mysis,pellet and flake and he eats it all. I think you will really enjoy it.

No, he's not bothered them at all. He has been right beside them and I have not seen any aggesion. Remember, these fish also form relationships with the pistol shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom