See it to believe it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I ordered a $25.00 xmas tree worm rock form liveaquaria.com because I think they are so cool. Look at what they sent me LoL I am still in shock. Its 3 xmas tree worms on a 9.5lb piece of porites... I don't know if I should be laughing or crying. Anyhow im going to figure out WTH to do with this monster, I was expecting a few pieces of rubble as there site proclaims

"The Christmas Tree Worm is normally shipped with several individuals attached to a small peice of live rock or rubble."

That is soooo cool, that is the one piece I want to get for our tank, but unfortuantely haven't a good place for it :( Very cool, I'm green with envy :mrgreen:

That is great. Is that porites blue? In retrospect that 9lb rock could be 'small' depending on what size tank. :)

Its a grey blue. The rock is 7X8" and 4" tall, the picture is from the far right side of my 105. Yea, I guess by the oceans standards its pretty small hehe In my tank it looks like I ripped 25% of the great barrier off and stuck it in my tank LoL.

Back
Top Bottom