Sticking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sthirkell

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, my fluval edge has officially been transitioned into a tropical tank. Anyways, few questions. As for stocking, my tank is running an aqua clear twenty (with a 50 gallon impeller peice), tank is fully cycled, and HEAVILY planted. 4 12" red crypts, two large java ferns, a large anubias, dwarf hairgrass all over the bottom, and a hefty forest of hornwort in the top section of the tank, probably four inches deep. Twelve gallons by the way. I know, nothing special, but I wanted to see if anyone thinks I'm overstocked. I currently have five cories and four neon tetras, along with three mystery snails and Assassins and assorted pond varieties. So yes, no? Also, for the cories I have three bronze, a speckled, and an albino. They all happily scavenge together, will they be okay despite them being different Cory species? Whew, that was winded. Thanks.

Also, the albino Cory has a great little personality, extremely social, but seems to be scavenging far more than any of the other corys. He's always eating! And he's the smallest of any of them, just not as chill I suppose. Normal behavior from such a tiny fish as opposed to the bigger bronzes?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom